<!--Can't find substitution for tag [pageName.blog]--> | Spicy India - The Real Time Online Portal for World
|

4 worst Hindi movies of July





CLICK THE IMAGE FOR LARGE VIEW

Our in house movie critic Kunal Guha has, over the last couple of weeks, reviewed and rated the major releases of the month 'Murder 2,' 'Chillar Party,' 'Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara' and 'Singham'. Let me start with a disclaimer, I do not always agree with Kunal on his reviews. And speaking about reviews, here is one fun review which we saw on CNNGo.
Having watched the films that released this month, says the writer, I can't help but wonder if someone passed around an industry memo deeming July male stripper month in Bollywood. I know it's summer, he says,  but -- the four movies in this recap contain about eight hours of footage of men in various stages of undress, with little to absolutely no reason to show for it.
This includes everyone from a frighteningly tanned Hrithik Roshan, to a 42-year-old Ajay Devgn, to a group of 10-year-old boys in their tighty-whities. Huh, well, trust me, it is not what I wrote, check out the article here. And, if you are like me, you will just love the cartoons on the page.
And once you are through come back and read Kunal's reviews.

Posted by spicy on 6:58 AM. Filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Feel free to leave a response